Next Council Meetings
- Ordinary Council Meeting: 1.30 pm Public Forum, Meeting 2pm Tuesday 19 May 2020 (Please note that this meeting will be held via Zoom - the public are advised not to attend Chambers to watch the meeting)
- Extraordinary Council Meeting: 9.30am Tuesday 2 June 2020
- December Ordinary Council Meeting is historically brought forward by one week and held on the Wednesday.
Ordinary Council Meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month at Council Chambers at 141 East Street Narrandera. Entry to the Chambers is via the Council Building Foyer, proceeding up the Lift to First Floor.
All are welcome from 1.30pm to attend the Public Forum. This is prior to the meeting, both ordinary and extraordinary, and its purpose is for matters that do not require a Resolution of Council. The Public Forum is part of the webcast on meeting day.
- Public Forum - For the purpose of hearing oral submissions from members of the public on items of business to be considered at the meeting.
- Council Ceremonies - Such as Citizenship, Garden Competition Prizes and Service Awards.
- Presentations by Staff and Contractors.
To speak at a Public Forum, a person must first make an application to Council in the approved form and must be received by close of business on the day before the date on which the Public Forum is to be held. The application must identify the business on the agenda of the Council meeting the person wishes to speak on and whether they wish to speak "for" or "against" the item. A person may apply to speak on no more than two (2) items of business on the agenda.
At the conclusion of the Public Forum, members of the public are invited to remain in the gallery to listen/watch the Council Meeting. Please see below business paper agendas and minutes. A copy of the current business paper agenda will be available at the Council Chambers information desk after 3pm Thursday afternoon prior to the meeting for viewing by members of the public. If you would like to receive the business papers and minutes electronically each month, please contact Council's Executive Assistant on 02 6959 5500 and provide your e-mail address. Unconfirmed minutes will be made available to the public following Council meetings.
The next Mayoral and Committee Delegate Elections has been postponed until September 2021.
- Business Paper - 11 December 2019
- Attachment 1 Community participation Plan Planning
- Attachment 2 Green Waste
- Attachment 3 2018/2019 Annual Report
- Attachment 4 appendix A GIPA Annual Report
- Attachment 5 appendix B Public Interest Disclosures
- Attachment 6 appendix C 2018 2019 Audited Annual Financial Statement
- Attachment 7 appendix D Disability Inclusion Action Plan
- Attachment 8 appendix E Delivery Program
- Minutes - 11 December 2019