Narrandera Shire Council is changing their Request for Quotation (RFQ) process and a new platform will soon be in use to simplify the procurement process. The provider of the new platform is VendorPanel Pty Ltd, a multi-award winning Victorian technology company. For more information visit vendorpanel.com
We are calling for expressions of interest from businesses around NSW to register with VendorPanel which will give your business access to Narrandera Shire Council RFQ opportunities. We will only be able to issue RFQs to businesses registered on VendorPanel.
- Register via the VendorPanel Marketplace’ - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- It’s FREE and only takes a couple of minutes
- Once you have registered you will be able to add colleagues to your company profile.
- You and your colleagues must be registered to be invited to respond to new projects and opportunities and will then be able to submit quotes and proposals
Please note, if you are an existing VendorPanel registered Supplier, you still need to register in the Marketplace to get these opportunities. It’s easy and will be linked to your existing profile. In the registration email, ‘CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED’, accept the invitation and sign into your existing account to register.
- You must register by 31 January 2021
- From 1 February 2021, new opportunities will start being posted via VendorPanel. You must register to access VendorPanel.
VendorPanel will simplify the RFQ process and expose your business to more New South Wales and National opportunities. VendorPanel is already used across New South Wales - One registration means exposure to other public-sector councils, departments and agency procurement opportunities.
If you have any questions on the process please contact Deputy General Manager Infrastructure, Shane Wilson, or for any VendorPanel platform related issues, please contact VendorPanel Support.