Narrandera Cemetery is located at the western end of Douglas Street, Narrandera, and was dedicated for this purpose in 1860. Research in the General Cemetery area indicates that the earliest memorialised internment dates from the year 1886. Narrandera Cemetery is one of the oldest in the area and as such forms an integral connection with the history of the entire region. The Cemetery is controlled and managed by Council whose main objective is to provide and maintain an aesthetically pleasing environment that is sympathetic to it's purpose. It has a monumental section, a lawn cemetery, a Niche wall and War Graves section.