For any event conducted on Council owned or managed land, you must submit the following documents to Council at least 21 days prior to the event.
- Completed Event Application Form
- Public Liability Insurance, to a minimum value of $10 million
- Comprehensive Risk Assessment
- Site Plan
Depending on the nature of your event, these guides and templates may assist in providing the correct information in the above checklist to Council.
- Events Template - Risk Assessment
- Events Guide – Risk Assessment
- Template – Risk Assessment for Road Event or Use of Council Roads
- Events Guide – Site Plan
- Gas Checklist
More Guides and Resources
These guides and resources have also been developed to assist you in planning your next event:
- Council owned or Managed Outdoor Venues for hire Guide
- Catering and Sale of Food Temporary Holder Permit Registration Form
- Application for Approval to Install and Operate Amusement Device