Are you interested in organising an event on Council owned or managed land and not sure where to start?
Council is here to help you through the approval process to hold your event at a park, sports field or other recreational area within Narrandera Shire.
Events are held for many reasons and can be in all shapes, sizes and locations.
What is classified as an event?
- the event is open to the public
- more than 150 people will be attending
- alcohol will be sold
- food will be sold
- mechanical amusement rides will be present
- there will be traffic disruption or a road closure
- there will be noise/parking implications
- there will be large temporary structures/stages, or
- there will be fireworks displays