Narrandera Shire Sale of Surplus Stock
Expressions of Interest Close 4pm Friday 1 September
Narrandera Shire are receiving expressions of interest to dispose of surplus stock.
Expressions of Interest submissions shall clearly display the Lot name, your Name and contact phone number and bid price. All bids are inclusive of GST. There shall be a separate expression of Interest for each Lot. Non legible or incomplete expressions of interest will not be considered.
To view the items, please see the below PDF file.
Select the Contact option under the PDF File to make your submission.
- Narrandera Shire Council or its employees will not be held liable for any damages or loss arising from any use/misuse of any of the items.
- All items are sold as parts. Narrandera Shire Council does not warrant any of the sale items. Items are sold as is and with no guarantee or warranty.
- All photos on the Narrandera Shire Council website form part of the description of the item for sale, however, these photos should not be relied on solely and may not depict any damage to the sale item. Photos are a guide only and inspection of the items is highly recommended.
- Narrandera Shire council reserves the right to not accept any bid.
- Items will be released on viewing of a paid receipt.
- Some items may need to be dismantled for transport and this is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Narrandera Shire Council reserves the right to refuse loading of items if transport media is insufficient and that sufficient load straps/restraints are not present.
- Narrandera Shire Council will not supply any load restraints.