If you are dissatisfied with the decision, level or quality of service, or behaviour of an employee or agent, you are entitled to make a complaint to the Council. You may lodge your complaint by telephone or at the counter or by meeting with the Manager/Director of the relevant Department to discuss the complaint. Complaints will be dealt with in accordance with Council’s Complaints Management Policy.

Contact Information
Issue Location Address if applicable

Monthly Council updates: