Narrandera Shire Auction of Surplus Goods
Where: Narrandera Shire Council Depot, 40 Barellan Road, Narrandera NSW
When: Saturday 10 December
Time: Viewing from 9am Saturday 10 December
Bids Close 11.00am Saturday 10th December
Collection between 12noon and 4pm Saturday 10th December
Narrandera Shire will conduct a silent auction to dispose of Surplus Goods. For those not familiar with silent auctions, you submit a single bid with the winning bid being the first opened highest bid. Sale will be in lot format.
Bids must be placed inside the tender box before 11.00am Saturday 10th December. The tender box is available at the Council Administration Building from Monday 5th to Friday 9th during office hours. The tender box will only be at the Narrandera Shire Council Depot on Saturday 10th December for bid submissions.
Bid submissions shall clearly display the Lot number, your Name and contact phone number and bid price. All bids are inclusive of GST. There shall be a separate bid for each Lot. Non legible or incomplete bids will not be considered.
Successful bidders will be contacted on Saturday 10 before noon. EFTPOS Payment facilities will be onsite on Saturday until 4pm. Council staff and forklift will be onsite on Saturday until 4pm for collection of goods. A receipt will be issued and must be presented at pick up of items before items will be released.
Any payment not made on the day will need to be made at the Council Administration Building the following week before collection of goods. Council forklift assistance after Saturday can only be made during work hours with advance notice, an additional $20 loading fee will apply to any Council forklift usage. Please contact the Store person on 02 69595596 to arrange pick up.
- Narrandera Shire Council or its employees will not be held liable for any damages or loss arising from any use/misuse of any of the sale items.
- All items are sold as parts if not stated otherwise. Narrandera Shire Council does not warrant any of the sale item. Items are sold as is and no guarantee/ warranty.
- All photos on Narrandera Shire Council’s website form part of the description of the sale item, however, these photos should not be relied on solely and may not represent all damage to sale item. Photos are a guide only and inspection of items is highly recommended.
- Narrandera Shire Council reserves the right to not accept any bids as some items may have a reserve price.
- Items will only be released on sighting of paid receipt.
- Some items may need to be dismantled for transport and this is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Narrandera Shire Council reserves the right to refuse loading of sale items if transport media is insufficient for item and that sufficient load straps/restraints are not present. Narrandera Shire Council will not supply any load restraint devices.
- Narrandera Shire Council and its employees accept no liability for loss or damages to property or persons in the loading process.